Sonic Design - Project 2

 

04/05/2021(Week 6) - 01/06/2021(Week 10)
Alfie Koh Chen Fong (0340310)
Sonic Design
Project 2


INSTRUCTION

 


Week 9(25/05/2021)
Due to public holidays, we only can start project 2 this week. We are tasked to choose a story that is not less than 3 minutes. The story can be a fairytale or any type that we prefer. For Project 2, we need to record our voices that narrating the story we choose. I took some time to choose a story I prefer which is called "Ghum-Ghum Gharial's Glorious Adventure".


Week 10(01/06/2021)
I have done a draft for this project, I showed it to Mr. Razif and he said it's better to add some realistic sound effects rather than act with the mouth.  The narration sounds too slow, I need to practice the flow of narrating. Try to add some background music for some important parts.

The first draft of Project 2

I proceed to do project 2 based on the feedback. Below is the second draft.

The second draft of Project 2

Week 11(08/06/2021)
I showed my second draft to Mr. Razif, he said overall sounds quite nice, he likes how I identify different characters with different sounds. However, I can try to add some background music for each character. With this feedback, I come out with the final outcome. Below is the final outcome of Project 2.

The final outcome of Project 2


Comments

Popular Posts